Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Instinct
I don't think is God/Gods who make people believe anything. What I think happens is that as you read the Bible or what ever books are there for you to follow withing your religion is translated differently. Who is to say that the great "Mohamed Gandi" was really a Prophet. I do think that Gandi was a gift to humanity but, I never saw him as a Magic man. Let me explain Gandi practiced god's work on earth, at least we think, but he didn't have no supernatural powers. I think is people who make you think of things, there for we have this instinct of knowing if we are doing something bad or if you are being a good Samaritan; and think that later on in life God will punish your or reward you. That is what think happens when we act out of instinct not because of God. If you think about it God/Gods has never been proven to for speaking to anyone, it's all about the followers how they spread the word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you god has never spoken to anyone on earth. Each religious group believes God has spoken to them to make themselves feel more important.
When 2 countries go to war each side thinks God is on their side. When 2 baseball teams are going to play each side prays to God for support. Is God a Yankee fan.
Post a Comment